Friday, September 9, 2011

Greetings!

Welcome to my new blog!  You're probably wondering what this is all about, and why you should care.  Well, I could just say that this is part of a few courses I'm taking in Grad School, but that wouldn't be entirely truthful.

In reality, this blog is meant to showcase my journey into the world of digital media.  Every Friday, I plan to post a small excerpt about what I have learned about my field of study, my current skills, and my future career.  I will have several scheduled trips to companies famous within the field, and will comment on what I have to learn from them.

I will also utilize this blog for interaction design.  Part 

Servus Visionis roughly translates into "Servant's Vision" (anyone with knowledge of Latin, feel free to prove me wrong!).  It reflects what this blog is about; someone in a low position in search of a new vision that will inspire him to do great things.  Through this blog, I hope to at least take another step in that direction.

This shall be the first post of many!  Tune in each week to see what life has in store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment